Sunday, November 13, 2016

Emersons Child

         He might view the election as "oh well" because we chose Hillary and Trump and the people were following there own path and having faith on what they believe is right. Moving forward as individuals is important because we are to focus on what people think. As a community and a country we need to strive for world peace, many people complain about stopping riots but aren't doing a thing. The places you should learn your goal is in your house or any place you cant remain focus. He wouldn't like it because we are being taught what we have to learn, not what we need to learn. Kids aren't comfortable in school either cant concentrate or being uncomfortable being watch by the 'ADMINISTRATORS.'  He suggests us to take or build our own paths, I should prepare by focusing on myself. Emerson means yourself as ME nobody could ever be me, I mean yeah there could be 5 billion more of me but I'm me there's no duplicate of me. I never change the way I act around others because why be someone I'm not. People say its hard to be yourself its because they never tried. I don't need anything from anyone who is just there because they know I'm the man up next. For me to 'survive' or get along I just say what's real why speak nonsense and waste breathe, speak when spoken to. For me to explain to a ten year old is to follow what you believe is right don't let anyone tell you your dumb for what you know is right. Your mind is unique put it to great uses, stay on your path don't wonder off. Always be consistent, never lie to yourself about false consistency you'll never improve yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment